HHP - Honeywell 3820ISR-KBWKITAE
3820i, Cordless Linear Image Scanner (Industrial, Keyboard wedge Kit, Cradle, Base, Power supply and Power Cable)
3820i Industrial Cordless Linear Imager Features
The 3820i Industrial Cordless Linear Imager is designed to providehigh-performance linear barcode scanning for applications thatdemand maximum reliability in the harshest working environments.Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0, the 3820i deliversfast, intuitive barcode reading across a range of high and low densitycodes - even those that are damaged or poorly printed. In addition, thesolid state technology platform adds to the device s overall durabilityand reliability.
Built for scan-intensive applications requiring a ruggedized solution,the 3820i features our highest drop specifi cation and an IP54 ratingto guarantee protection against the penetration of dust and liquid.However, unlike other industrial grade solutions, the 3820i featuresbest-in-class ergonomics ensuring maximum user comfort andproductivity.
The 3820i features a unique design that not only allows tool-freeaccess to the battery, but also eliminates the need to dock the scannerfor charging a true advantage for operations where downtime is notan option.
Bluetooth cordless connectivity allows users to move freely andeliminates the hazard of cables in fast-paced environments all thewhile ensuring fast, accurate data communication.
- Built for Industrial Applications: Rugged housing isspecifi ed to withstand 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) andcertifi ed to IP54 standards, while still being ergonomic andeasy-to-use.
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth v2.0 radio enablesmovement up to 33 feet (10m) from the base, and reducesinterference with other wireless systems. Up to 7 imagerscan communicate to 1 base, reducing the total cost ofownership.
- High Performance Linear Barcode Scanning: AdaptusImaging Technology 5.0 provides reading of all linearbarcodes - even those that are damaged or poorly printed.
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery with Tool-Free Access:Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge ensuringmaximum uptime. Thumbwheel end-cap allows easyaccess to the battery, permitting employees to quickly swapbatteries and keep working.
- Simplified Device Confi guration: Visual Xpress software enables device programming and confi gurationon a host system through an easy-to-use Windows -basedgraphical user interface.
- User Feedback Designed for Extreme Environments:Adjustable, extra loud good read beeper and dual LEDindicators ensure reliable and intuitive feedback even in noisy environments.
- FIPS 140-2 Certifi ed Encryption: Federal InformationProcessing Standards (FIPS) certifi ed for wireless datatransmission, meeting advanced US Government securityrequirements, and providing enhanced security in anyapplication involving sensitive data.
Contact TDX Tech for HHP - Honeywell 3820ISR-KBWKITAE Pricing, Availability, or Repair Capabilities
Call us at (888) 777-0532